Rights management will allow the Studio user to define the menus for the generated application and who has access.
A given user can have several profiles which will authorise access to differents sections of the same application, each profile having differents menus for the applications.
This rights management allows filters on data shown for the profile that is set up.
– Any application you create must have rights assigned before other users can interact with it.
– Role-based access control: Manage roles for diverse job functions
– Role assignment: A subject can exercise a permission only if the subject has selected or been assigned a role.
– Role authorisation: A subject’s active role must be authorised for the subject.
– Permission authorisation: A subject can exercise a permission only if the permission is authorised for the subject’s active role.
- Very precise rights management
- Total data protection
- Partitioned access
- Profile management